Thursday, August 6, 2009

Almost time to go

Recently we celebrated Kennedy's 7th birthday. We had a great party outside with a big slide and a couple of her friends and cousins. It was great. Also, every summer, I get the girls pictures taken. Here is my cute little Kennedy. She looks so angelic... Lily is her BFF from school. They embraced upon arrival.
We also had a party with the family outside but this computer at my mom's is the slowest!!! So, I have to do bits and pieces. Anyway, this party was for all three girls since Cassidee and Sicily have birthday next week. It was fun. I'm so grateful for my family and all they've done for me. I also got hot rims for the car. Nissan recommended new tires so I went to Kim's brother's work, and they talked me into new rims too. I had like 7 cute boys surrounding me...how do you say no???

Also, Kim and I went to a much needed Vegas vacation last weekend. It was her 30th and since I've been single for a bit, I needed some time away! We sat in the pool, ate sushi, and saw Seinfeld's comedy show. It was such a blast!
By the way, my brother wants the boat. I'm sorry! My dad wants to keep it in the family, so it worked out. Sorry I didn't say something sooner.
Also, I leave on Saturday....two days away....what????


6 comments:

Lors said...

Well at least your car is ready for California. I am excited for you. California was a great time for us. Although we are not going back... we REALLY miss it at times.

Alison said...

Fun times! your girls are so beautiful!

Angie said...

Your girls are so pretty! Love the new rims, Paul is always wanting me to get new ones on my car, after seeing yours I guess I can see why. Really you are leaving Saturday? That is crazy!

Char said...

Good luck the next few days. I think of you often and are wondering how you are doing.

We are the Dall family said...

So sad! And I didn't even get to see you!

Melanie said...

what a beautiful little girl!!!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones