Friday, November 13, 2009

Oakland Zoo

The girls had school off for Veteran's Day. My friend and I decided to take the kids to the Oakland Zoo. I used to not like to support zoos but Kennedy and Sicily are so into animals. My grandma once said, "A zoo is the only place your children will be able to see these kinds of animals." She was right. Plus, this zoo was a lot more spacious . It helped. I feel so bad for Cass. She is always the oldest.






It was a really great day. BTW, Cassidee started a blog. It's pretty cute. There is a link off mine. It's called "All in the Eyes of Cassidee".


5 comments:

Angie said...

What a fun day! I was always the oldest too, but it was OK, I just liked doing fun things!

Melanie said...

Poor Shelbie is always stuck being the oldest too. Cassidee is such a cute girl. :)

Diana said...

What a fun time. I don't like the zoo that much but the kids sure do. You're a great mom!

Cherry and Michael said...

How fun!! We wish we were there =)

Kara said...

Sweet! school out for veterans day? Zoo looks way fun :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones