Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spring in a Nutshell

So spring has sprung and the showers have not stopped. Well, luckily, they stopped long enough for my BFF in the whole wide world to come visit. We had a great weekend. We went site seeing in the city, ate out, spent one entire day at the pool, and even had a terrific girls night out. Being with Kimberly rejuvinated me. How do you go from spending an hour every day with some one and every weekend to not seeing them for months. How I go on is beyond me....
uh, photography by Sicily. I also spent two days at Disneyland/California Adventure with the girls. The second day we got to bring a friend's daughter and it was a blast.
Mike and Cherry also tied the knot. This wedding was one of the most incredible things I've ever witnessed. They make a beautiful couple. Skinny Mike :)


Joseph is smashing in his cream tux and those are my girls in their Easter dresses.



This is them on Easter morning. Oh yes, we're still Utes. Don't ever forget it! (Especially because here everyone is so BYU crazy. I made a huge deal in pointing this out in the ward newsletter :) )

I miss my Utah friends. Thanks for following up with my blog. I get very lonely and wonder if this'll ever get easier.




11 comments:

Sharon said...

Okay you look totally cute in that top picture! And by the way, I do miss Utah sometimes.....

Angie said...

So cute! Your girls look darling in their Easter dresses!

Char said...

Your girls are adorable. I love the Easter dresses.

Kimberly Lee said...

Love you, Rachel! I miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you again. :)

We are the Dall family said...

Miss Rachel!! Is that blonde hair I see? You look beautiful! Everyone here misses you too. Move back and it will solve everything! ;0)

Oh, and tell your girls to stop growing! Miss them!

Kara said...

How fun! you guys look cute as always :)

湘柏辰嬌 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diana said...

what fun times. So nice that Kimberly could go visit you!

宛AshleyRemley1218儒 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Rachel, I miss you!! How is life? What took you to CA?

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones