Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time for a change

Some of you know I started a new job out here in Pleasanton because there isn't any teaching available for me. I'm thinking of switching my blog to a reference for my clients to be able to refer to for useful tips about staying in shape and eating healthy foods. Is that dumb? Would you read it if you were resistance training with me? I think I'd still put pictures up of my kids and stuff because I've found that a lot of moms think they don't have time to workout. I just want to inspire people so they know they can accomplish a healthy lifestyle. Input please!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I would. I can never dream to look like you, but I can dream. I'd love to read about how you do it. I will say that I have read some blogs that come accross as very look at me I'm so wonderful and don't you wish you could be me. So, just watch out that your tone motivational and informational and not condesending.
I've missed you posting. I've missed you!

Christine said...

I echo Alison - I've missed your blogging!
I would read it as well. I'd read it and not be in training with you. From more of a teachery-studenty perspective, I always enjoy reading blogs written by my teachers or trainers (craft classes, district trainers, keynote speakers at conferences) because I want to see how they can do it all and have a life too!

Kara said...

I think that's way cool! Do it! but you still gotta update us with your life :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones