Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disgusting

So, the Green Bag experiment was the grossest thing ever. These strawberries are three weeks old. The Green Bag protected the banana, but so did the Ziploc Baggie. In fact, the Ziploc Baggie looks slightly better than the Green Bag.
The tomatoes were a little different. The one in the Ziploc was more moldy and the other two didn't seem any different.

Our conclusion: Green Bags are not that much better than Ziplocs but a lot more expensive. Now....all we have to do is create a poster, type a paper, an abstract, and provide graphs. Parenting is exhausting!


12 comments:

christyzee said...

oh yuck! Very good experiment! They should give them (and you) and A for having to open the bags long enough to get a photo!
very nice blog,
blessings...

The Wheelers said...

I was actually waiting for you to post the results. That's SO gross!! I am glad I haven't invested in those bags, they seem a waste! Good experiment, I'm impressed.

Kimberly Lee said...

Can't wait to do the school projects!!

The Hiller Family said...

Glad it was your experiment and not mine! Thanks for the results! I probably won't buy the green bags!

Karen and Adam said...

Well I'm glad you guys did your experiment so now I don't have to waste my money! Thanks!

Angie said...

What a great experiment, now we all know. I was wondering about the green bags. I agree with you, parenting is exhausting!

We are the Dall family said...

Is that why you gave me eggs? Were they by the strawberry?

;0)

Diana said...

Good to know. Now I don't have to wonder about those green bags anymore.

Darci Wilson said...

EEEWWWW!!! For the next science experiment I think you should test the vacuum sealed freezer bags...your kids could save me a lot of money! ha ha
By the way, thanks for my header, Chelsi is amazing. I love it

Karrie said...

You guys are better than Gephart! That is an awesome idea for a Sci Project. Hope you do well. Keep us all posted.

The Stones said...

Good job! Thanks for that experiment, saves a lot of us time and money! I'm excited to see you Sunday-warning: I may sound like a man...

Kara said...

Wow! that is a cool experiment. Discusting though!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones