Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day

This past weekend my friend came to visit us. We had so much fun. On Friday, we took Sicily into the city and went to China Town, Union Square, and Fisherman's Wharf. We saw Spencer and Mikelle Brown there....so weird! We spent all day in S.F. and had a blast. On Saturday we just went shopping in my little town because we were having a get together with some other friends on Saturday night. She's a very picky shopper! On Sunday we ditched church and went to San Jose to the Winchester Mystery House. Now there's a story you should google. Mrs. Winchester was NUTS! On Monday we went back to the city to see the Golden Gate Bridge and then went to Salsilito to see the beach. It was so fun. I was so sad to see her go home! This is Jenn with the girls at the mansion.
Kennedy at the beach. She got soaked worse than this!!!!
This is my favorite picture of all weekend. Cassidee looks so free and happy!

My little Sicily. She is such a treasure :)



Cassidee and Mikelle. When they hook up, it's like we never left.



4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love San Francisco!!! It sounds like you guys had a super fun week :)

Alison said...

LOVE the picture of Cassidee. All the pictures are great. I want to come visit. I know I was only 3 when we moved but i must have left my heart in SF becaue those pictures just make me want to go there. i think I may have Jon convinced to take a trip.

Angie said...

That is awesome that you live so close to so many cool things! How fun! I love the picture of Cassidee!

Karen and Adam said...

I'm looking at the little weather guage on the top of your blog and I'm wondering why the heck I don't live next to you. You are such a fun lady! Cassidee is looking so grown up and pretty! I'm so glad you are loving it there!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones