Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So Dreary!

I'm consumed in sadness. It isn't because it's rained for three straight months, or the fact that I miss my Body Combat class so bad it makes me want to scream! I'm consumed in sadness because I'm 33 years old, I've had three children, and I'll never be able to eat like I used to ever again!

In high school, I had a Twix and a Mountain Dew everyday for lunch and I was still 15 pounds lighter.

After I had Cassidee, I was 20 pounds lighter and never even exercised!

Now, I exercise like crazy, can't remember when the last time I even thought of milk chocolate and caramel melting in mouth, and stay away from the sweet nectar of life I like to call "Mountain Dew" and I still want to lose 10 pounds. WHAT IS THAT??????

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Rachel,
I don't know you look amazing in all your pictures! Whatever your doing seems to be working!

Alison said...

I'm so not even saying this to make you feel better but because it is true, I want your body. i tell Jon all the time taht I want to look like you. Quit worrying about the number and know that you look great!

Kimberly Lee said...

SHUT IT!!! I say that in the most loving way possible... ;)

I love you, BFF!!

Melanie said...

"the sweet nectar of life I like to call "Mountain Dew" - that's pretty funny - I've also heard it called "Mother's Milk" - but whatever - LOL - I've been clean for 1 & 1/2 years, and never going back :)

The Cox's said...

Rach,

Um...you have a rockin' bod! You are one hot mamma, my friend. And I bet Joe agrees :)

Yup, my metabolism came to a screaming halt when I turned 26. So tragic.

I need an exercise motivator, and you'd fit the bill perfectly! Too bad you live in CA now! I need the advice from a tight and toned Rachel!

Diana said...

I think you look great in all your pictures! Sorry you are frustrated!

The Geddes Family said...

I think you have a rockin' bod too! I too miss my twenties metabolism!

Angie said...

You look AWESOME! But, I also miss my teen and twenties metabolism, I swear something changes the minute you turn 30!

We are the Dall family said...

"Who loves you?"

Karen and Adam said...

Are you kidding? Seriously, I have ALWAYS thought you are one of the most gorgeous people I have ever met! Frumpy-lady Karen might just covet your gorgeousness a teensy bit. :) And yeah, I miss the days of eating like Cookie Monster and never showing it. :(

Kara said...

I know! It's very depressing! I feel like I can't have any sweets and have to work out twice a day for me to get the body i want. i don't know if it's worth it, cuz I love food too much! I feel ya :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones