Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fanatics

You know those guys at the gym? Those ones that groan, grunt, and make a face every time they lift a weight? If it is that hard for them to lift, then why go so heavy? Do they not know that they're in public? People are watching and laughing. I lift heavy weights but it doesn't sound like a cow sent for slaughter.

Also, one girl....you know who you are....dancing around after every set you lift. We didn't come to the gym to watch you belly dance from machine to machine. Find a private spot to shake your groove thing because it's almost offensive what you're doing.

Last, girls and guys, why do you constantly look in the mirror? I get wanting to make sure your form is correct or that you need to go low enough for your squats, but checking yourself out before, during, and after everything you do? Even when talking to another person? Seriously?

Please tell me I'm not alone on my rants....I need a friend....lol
fanatics

6 comments:

Alison said...

This would be why I exercise in the privacy of my own home. Where I don't have to fix my hair of even put in my contacts and when my galsses fog up and I can't see i don'tfeel like an idiot. I also happen to turn bright red when I excercise and I sweat a lot! I also don't want people to see me jiggel.

Kimberly Lee said...

I LOVE YOU!!! XXOO

Rachel Banks said...

Alison....looking ugly at the gym is part of the process. I sweat like crazy too. It's embarrassing but not as embarrassing as pole dancing in the middle of the gym leaving everyone flabberghasted. She does that! She really does!!! It's soooo creeeeeepy :( Love you guys both :)

Kara said...

I think it's halarious when girls go to the gym with makeup on, even lipstick! seriously, they're only there to pick up guys. I doubt they want to sweat off their pretty face :)

It's also funny when I hear people singing to their own music really loud, while working out. makes me laugh.

Alison said...

Yes' I know it's part of the process for skinny people, but I'm fat (it okay cuz Im working on it, in fact I just now got back from a 2mile walk/run Yay me!) and I don't want people to be disgusted my the fat sweaty lady who jiggles.

Kimberly Lee said...

Kara, I ususally wear lipgloss to the gym and NOT cause I'm picking up guys. I just feel naked without it! :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones