Sunday, March 1, 2009

My past two weekends were a blast!!!

My really good friend from NDPA, Jenn, had a Mardi Gras party last week. I work with some really fun people. It was a ton of fun. I brought my favorite sister-in-law and Joe was there too. The teachers from Spain just love him. I don't think they know him very well :) Anyway, this is Kim, Begona, and myself. We were dancing! This guy........hmmmm......This is Cassidee's teacher. He is also from Spain. As you can see, I think he is great.

Then, I got to go snowboarding with my dear friend Kelly. She also works with me. We had so much fun and laughed the entire time. It's pretty hard for me to find a girl who can keep up with me so it was good times.
I also promised the girls that we'd go bowling if they woke up happy every day this week. I think mornings are the hardest part of the week. They wake up so grumpy and start fighting right away. It is enough to drive me bonkers!!! So...a little bribery....and wala!


Any ideas for this weeks' bribery????


10 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

It's about time!! J/K :))
Loved the party, it was so fun!!

Glad you had fun boarding, hopefully we can go together sometime.

Love Kennedy's bowling stance, she's so cute!!

Love you!! MMMMMUAH!!

Karen and Adam said...

I love the bribery idea! I'm gonna have to start bribing myself to be happy in the morning, though. Maybe give me an ice-cream cone in the morning if I am happy. ;) Seriously, Rachel, you are one awesome girl! There's no way I'd keep up with you in anything...especially snowboarding!!

Christine said...

I resorted to bribery this week with my students... if they were good they got extra recess. They'll do anything for extra recess!

The Wheelers said...

Oh man, I need someone to bribe me in the mornings. I'm not the nicest person :-( I'm so glad you got TWO awesome weekends. You deserve it!!

Angie said...

I love bribery! But I am with Laura, I need to be bribe in the morning too:) I am glad you had 2 great weekends, what FUN!!

Melanie said...

What a good idea - Perhaps I should start bribing my kids in the morning instead of threatening them.......I am just way to grouchy to use creative parenting in the a.m. You are a smart woman!!!! Keep the parenting tips coming!!!!

The Hiller Family said...

Here you go:
Bribe them with a trip
to DISNEY WORLD!
Now that's a winner!!

Diana said...

You always look like you're having so much fun. It makes me want to move to Davis County just to be able to hang out with you.

The Stones said...

Bribe them with cute clothes! Oh wait, they already have those...

LOVE those girls. I'm going to miss you this weekend!

Kara said...

Bribe them with a trip to an icecream place! I love icecream! I think that is what stops me from keeping my diet. i can't live without ice-cream Yumm!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones