Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Swimming...When is it Summer???

I so am in need for some warm weather. I took the girls swimming a few times just to remind me that it SHOULD be just around the corner. We usually go to the Bountiful pool all through winter, but our regular swim teacher canceled on us, so we've been kinda bummed about it. This is only our second time we've gone since December. Anyway, my dear sister-in-law brought her kids too. This is cute little Charli. I just LOVE her swimsuit. Cassidee likes to climb on the tubes and do backflips off. She is quite the acrobat!
My Kennedy is always posing. She goes, "Now let me do this. Now take a picture of me doing this. Now. OK, now!" She knows all the poses.


AAAAHHHHH. My Sicily. She brings me great joy!

Please spring! Come quickly!

6 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

I wish I could wear a pink birdy swimsuit and look as cute as Sicily!! :) Seriously, your kids are darling, Rachel! And I am with ya...no more snow!

Angie said...

What a fun mom you are! My kids have been begging me to so to surf n swim, I just need to do it. I love Kenndy posing, that is too cute!

The Hiller Family said...

Everyone else better have their swimsuits out and ready too!! I'm glad you've taken them!!!
So much fun!

Kimberly Lee said...

My kids loved it!! Let's do it again soon! :)

Darci Wilson said...

Could the fact that you love Charli's bathing suit have anything to do with the fact that you bought it? LOL They all look very cute. 4 pretty girls!

Kara said...

So fun! I can't wait until we can go to outdoor pools! hey, we should plan a time when all of our families can meet at Bear Lake. that would be a blast!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones