Monday, May 11, 2009

Chelsi's Shout out

I will miss Chelsi so much. On Saturday, after the girls' recital, we came home and she had arranged a surprise party for us. She made the best cupcakes, delicious cookies, amazing peanut butter bars, and gooey brownies. She has helped watch my kids, hung out with me, listened to Joe and me argue, let my kids play at her house, took diapers over when we ran out, dressed Kobe up as a Jazz player, and stayed beside me through thick and thin. She doesn't fit into any of my other categories of what I will miss because she is in a category all her own.

3 comments:

Angie said...

It sounds like fun! Sorry we couldn't make it, it was one of those days! We are going to miss you!!

We are the Dall family said...

Ahh, Thanks Rach! I love my shout out! You made me cry. I remember all those good times.
I am really going to miss you too!

The Stones said...

Can I tell you again how sad I am you're leaving?

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones