Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I had the best weekend ever. On Friday, after being CPR re certified :), I just went grocery shopping and cleaned the house. The girls and I were in bed by 10:00. It was sooo nice. Then, Saturday, I got to go to the gym for a few hours to my fave classes. We picked Joe up from the airport and went to my Gramps' grave site. Then, we went to the park for a picnic and stayed for hours. It was so fun! This is Sicily and her cousin whom she fights with. The conversation went like this, "My duckie chair." "No." "My duckie chair." "No." They are way stressed about it. Then Monday morning I got to run another 5K with my BFF, the one and only Kimberly Lee, and we met up with our favorite instructor, Michelle, and Jeni was there too. What a fun atmosphere. My time was a minute higher than my time two weeks ago, but it was still 26:09.

More park pictures....







I love fun days!

6 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

I love fun days too! This weekend was a blast...I know I say it all the time but WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!! I Love you and your family. mmmmmmuah!

We are the Dall family said...

Wow, looks like you had a blast. I am glad Joe got to come home and spend time with you!

Angie said...

I love fun days too, it sounds like a GREAT weekend!

Diana said...

That is a great weekend!

The Hiller Family said...

So much fun! I'm glad you are always running in races! I will live vicariously through you! At least until the baby is out and I can do it again!!
When is your move date? Hubby is already gone, right!?

Kara said...

26 minutes! way to go! I can run it on the treadmill at that pace, but when I ran mine it was a couple minutes later. I'll try harder next time :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones