Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random Stuff

So, this first picture may be a little inappropriate :) Anyway, the end of the year came and many of my teacher friends are off in different directions: Spain, Montana, Georgia, California :( I decided to have a party. It never fails...I start dancing...I just can't help myself. Even my students make fun of me because I'll be sitting in my chair and just be dancing. Sometimes, we do the "Stomp" and they make fun of me because I "shake my booty". Anyway, Joe looks like he is having the time of his life. This is Cassidee's teacher. She was Sacajawea in the school play. She had her lines down and did a fantastic job. My mom made the costume the night before. I adore this man.
Kennedy also had a program. Her's brought me to tears. She had one of the biggest speaking parts and a dancing part too. She was amazing. The first grade teachers also asked me to lead the students in the Pledge of Allegiance in sign language. It was a very moving experience for my last year there.

I got to go visit Joseph in San Francisco. He already has friends there. They're nice.



This is Joseph at work in his new office. He is happy there. I'm glad for him, sorta.



5 comments:

Alison said...

I love your random pictures your party looks fun. I want to come to one of your parties. That costume is amazing especially since your mom made it the night before, and Cassidee is beautiful. What a big girl for Kennedy to do her part so well. I didn't know you knew sign language. I've been learning it with my girls. They have both been signing since they were babies and are much better than me. Joe looks cute in his office. I miss you!

The Hiller Family said...

Random stuff sure looks fun! When do you and the girls head to CA?

Kara said...

saying goodbye to schools and friends, so sad! that costume is way cute that your mom made :)

Angie said...

I am loving the Cassidee's costume, and that it was made the night before makes it even better! It is crazy to me how big Kennedy is, she was in nursery with me when I first moved in!

We are the Dall family said...

I am glad you are having fun. Pictures of Joe and you in California really make things more real. So sad.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones