Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just an update

I have had a lot of people ask me questions. Maybe this will help...although, I'm not sure how many people read blogs anymore. People are always into Facebook way more.

So, we close on this house on July 16th. The movers will come and pack us the 14th and load on the 15th. We did find a house in California. However, after the sellers were very stingy and uncooperative, I told our agent never mind. So now, we're back to square one. Joe is out looking at houses today and I just have to trust his judgement....scary.

Anyway, we have to be out in close to two weeks. At first, I was thinking I'll go spend some time in San Fransisco with Joe. He has the cutest apartment right in the center of downtown. But then I remembered we have three very noisy sweethearts. Then I thought I will go stay with my mom for a bit. Ummmmm, yeah.

I'm going a wee bit crazy. I don't sleep at night because I'm constantly worrying about stuff. What do I do with the cat? I will miss my plants so much. What if the movers take something I need? Will we find the perfect house (or at this point in California...livable)?????How will I watch "So you think you can Dance"? etc etc!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow girl!!! Those are killer decisions and thoughts. (I think the last one is very legit too.)

Alison said...

I'm sorry things aren't going very smoothly. I wish Icould be more help to you. I know you will find the right place. I'm not a very patcient person but I do know that patcience does pay of in the end, especially when it comes to houses. Joe will find something good.

The Timothys said...

so sad to hear you're moving to cali! :( don't you worry...things will all work out! they always do! :) good luck!

Char said...

Ryan picked out our house and I love it! I made sure he knew what mattered to me the most and thats what he tried to find. If you think you are going to need something, pack it before the movers come and keep it separate somehow. I packed our clothes and some toys for the kids. The toys came in handy on moving day and until we were more settled here. I also worried a lot and somehow it all worked out. I'm glad you sold your house. What a relief! Good luck with the move!!!

We are the Dall family said...

As sad as it is to say it, I think you should go to Cali, get a place and get settled in before school starts. That way your girls can make some new friends and a new school (that mom dosen't teach at) wont be so scary.
Man, I am going to miss you so much!
Oh, and we need to do something this week for sure!

The Hiller Family said...

So, can I say I'm glad I'm NOT you! I would worry about stuff like that too, very silly stuff!! I sure hope things just work out great!! Keep us updated!

Angie said...

I am sorry things are going smooth for you, but I bet Joe will be able to pick a great house! Let me know if you need anything! I hope everything works out.

Kristi Lou said...

I am sad for you to move but I know that it will all work out in the end...
I think it is exciting to move somewhere new & start a new life there...

Melanie said...

Sorry you are so stressed. I would try Ben & Jerry's in the bathtub. That use to work for me before I switched to sherbet.

Darci Wilson said...

Joseph will pick a great house...after all he does such a good job with clothes, right??
Sorry I haven't been in better contact but please let me know if there is anything you need. Love you!

Christine said...

That would be totally stressful - I'm so sorry! You're a strong woman - keep da faith, sista!
(and I still read blogs at least... even if I don't do a good job keeping mine up to date!)

The Stones said...

Augh! I hate this. Who bought your house?

Kara said...

oh no! I hope Joe finds a house soon for you guys so you don't have to move around. That is very stressful. Good luck and we will keep you in our prayers.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones