Thursday, June 18, 2009

Saturday's Adventure

My dad is the greatest ever. I love him so much. He won't let me disclose his age but he doesn't look it. He is amazing! He still runs, works, waterskiis, snowskiis, and takes his grandson to the park. I love him so much! I going to miss him terribly when we move. On Saturday, we went down to Thanksgiving Point to watch my cousin play in the bagpipe band. I was soo excited. But it was really rainy right when his band was supposed to play. It wasn't just rain, it was wind, lighting, and thunder. My sister and her five kids all had to pile into our car to stay dry.
Still cute.


Super cute.



Ahhhhh. Mi encanta mis ninas.


7 comments:

Sharon said...

Those umbrellas make such beautiful backdrops!!

The Hiller Family said...

What a fun, RAINY adventure!

Angie said...

Looks like fun! Your Dad sounds like the funnest Grandpa and Dad!

Melanie said...

Beautiful Girls!!!

Karen and Adam said...

How fun! I love everyone piled in the car! Your girls are honestly the prettiest little girls, Rachel!

Diana said...

Your girls are so beautiful.
Your dad looks fantastic!!!

Kara said...

Happy B-day Grandpa! Let me guess, well my dad is going to be 54 next month, so if your dad was around 20, then I'm guessing 74, 75? I guess I could cheat and call my Dad :) your Dad looks like the one who should be 54, sheesh he has aged well! Tell Chaire Hi :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones