Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cassidee and Kennedy

So, Joseph has been bugging me about before and after pictures of the house. I'm like, "whatever! All of the projects are half or not done." Case in point...the kitchen. We sanded, painted, and put up the cabinets but the counters need to be replaced. The office? Looks great except for the ugly gold hinges and doorknob on the French doors. The family/tv room...ugly old wet bar needs to be replaced. I hope that motivates him :o)

Luckily, all three of the girls's rooms are done and beautiful. I really love how they turned out and wish the pictures did them justice. The best thing is, both Kennedy's room and Cassidee's room cost less than 100 bucks each. Cassidee's room is really calm to be in. Sometimes when she's at school, I sneak in there and sit in her chair for a quiet moment. Those mirrors are the coolest ever. The window guy who came today could not get over her bed spread and paint color. He loved it!
Kennedy's inspiration was built off of that lava lamp you see there. Brooklyn gave that to her for her birthday. We got the bed spread and everything else came into place. I already had the baskets and the chairs for her sitting area. We just needed the lamp (20 bucks!) and some wall hangings. Darci was here to help and I think it turned out great!


It's a little busy but, have you met Kennedy?


10 comments:

Angie said...

I love the girls rooms, so cute! You did a great job!

Kimberly Lee said...

Darling! I actually LOVE Kennedy's room, I like busy! :)

The Geddes Family said...

All your girls' rooms have turned out super cute! I can't wait to decorate our new place (when we finally move in). Keep posting the pics, I love them!

Alison said...

I love it! You did a really great job. I think decorating little girls rooms is so fun. I'm glad your setteling in.

Sharon said...

So Cute!

Karen and Adam said...

K, so you need to come decorate my entire house. I know what I like when I see it, but I'm clueless as far as coming up with the ideas. Your house looks AWESOME!

Jonny, Jessica, Carter, and Max Arbuckle said...

Just wondering if you could come over and decorate my kids rooms.....they need help!!

We are the Dall family said...

I love them! Kitchen next?

Darci Wilson said...

Lookin good!! Can't wait to see pictures of the other rooms!!

Cherry and Michael said...

OMG!!! Your girls room are super cute Rachael. I love it, it totally looks like an IKEA ad LOL =)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones