Friday, September 4, 2009

Sicily's Room

Well, this isn't Sicily's room but the girls think it's pretty cool to go swimming whenever they want. We've taken full advantage of this pool. As you can see, it is pretty shady. Getting the trees cut back are on our agenda.....What I want to know is, why do I have to get the government's permission if it is on our property? Weird. Oh, a great shot of Joe. These are the old school closet doors we have. At first, I wanted them gone but after we painted them and sprayed those rings silver and not gold, I thought they were pretty groovy baby.
Cute little Sis. There is a lot of pink, but it looks really cute in person. It only cost me 60 bucks (not including paint and the electrical outputs) to do her room. We just took the comforter from Kennedy's room and a shelve from her old room and got Sicily a lamp (which BTW, Darci did an excellent job putting together). I also had to paint Sicily's name from pink and made them brown. So cute though (Thanks Chelsi!)






She is so worth it~ oh, and totally potty trained....FINALLY!



I took pictures of the other two rooms but they were really dark. Soon to come!

8 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

Love it! Pink and brown is a great combo! ;) Can't wait to see the rest.

Sharon said...

congrats Sicily!!! Thats a huge accomplishment! Her room looks so pretty!

Angie said...

I think the pink is darling! You did a great job!

Melanie said...

very cute and high fives on the potty training!!!

Darci Wilson said...

YAY!! No more stinky pull ups!! Her name looks so darn cute above her bed!

Alison said...

Yay! I'm glad your setteling in. The room is very very cute and so is Sicilly. Thanks for you comment on my blog the other day. I know I will always fit in with you. Too bad you don't live in my ward.

Char said...

I love the room and am envious you dont have to deal with diapers anymore.

We are the Dall family said...

What a cute room!! I love it!! And oh my gosh, Sicily looks just like Kennedy in that last picture I thought it was Kennedy!!
I even asked Payton who it was and she said Kennedy! What a cutie!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones