Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Kitchen

This pictures are the kitchen before the Banks. We took off the kitchen cabinets (on move in day), sanded, primed, and painted. Then we put them back on, added some curtains, got new granite, new sink, and knobs. SO CUTE!!!! Ug!
Yes! I soooo love my kitchen now.


Funny story about the knobs. Two of my neighbors just came over one afternoon and started installing them. They knew I was getting impatient waiting for Joe...



That stove and vent were so expensive. I feel pretty bad but.....I'm pretty happy :)






10 comments:

Alison said...

Very nice. YOu did such a great job.

Angie said...

It is beautiful, I love it!!

Christine said...

I love it! I will come cook in it any day! Love the shelf space in the front (on the last picture).

Krista, Greg and Zachary! said...

I AM SO JEALOUS. Is it bad to wish your kitchen was MY kitchen?

We are the Dall family said...

LOVE IT! I will have to come see it in person sometime!

Melanie said...

I love it!!!! It's like you have your very own home improvement show going on in your house right now. How fun!!!!

The Stones said...

Rachel! I love it! Soo beautiful, your taste is spot on!

Karen and Adam said...

Rachel, holy cow! Please come make my house beautiful! Honestly, I LOVE your taste! But I'm positive I'd never come up with such awesome combinations on my own. You are amazing!

Darci Wilson said...

Looks great!! And I bet you thought it would never get done!

Diana said...

Wow so beautiful!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones