Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas...Come and Gone

For Christmas, we went to Utah. It was great to see the family. It was awesome that my old floors from the 60s got sanded and stained while we were gone because they look incredible now. Even neater....we finally got couches for our living room last weekend. I can't wait to take some pictures. But for now, back to Christmas.
We visited Grams. We went to Temple Square.
We had fun with family.


We did a gingerbread train.

We went sledding...(snicker-look at Kennedy).





Fun to have Christmas. Even more fun that it's over :)


7 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

Geez, Rachel, what did you DO to Kennedy? :) Seriously, I love her face int hat picture? How fun to come back to Utah and see family for Christmas!

Angie said...

Kennedy's face is too funny, I love it! What a fun Christmas to be able to come see the fam! I can't wait to see your floors and new couches!

Melanie said...

Wahoo!!! New floors and couches for Christmas. Now that's what I'm talking about. Waiting for the pics.

The Hiller Family said...

I want pictures of the new furniture and floors too! I'm jealous.

Diana said...

how fun to come home for Christmas. I can't wait to see your couches and your floor.

We are the Dall family said...

You look like you had fun while you were here. So sad I did not get to see you, again. Tear.

Nate and Camie said...

It looks like you guys had some fun holidays! I'm jealous of your shelves. Your girls are sure cute as usual.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones