Friday, January 8, 2010

Ooooooops

I stand corrected. It has been brought to my attention by a few family members that Greg and Krista did not introduce me to Big Lots. In fact, for years (seriously years) my mom has been telling me that Big Lots is a great place to find stuff (years!) Snobby me didn't realize the kind of stuff my mom was talking about. I'm sorry mom and I will be sure to listen to you from now on because apparently....mothers know best.

If it's any consolation, I am now dealing with three....THREE very stubborn versions of Rachel Lee.

1 comment:

Matt and Lori said...

We have similar couches as the ones you got at Big Lots. Which by the way...can't believe you had never been there, I have been going there since gum balls used to cost a penny. Course then it was call Pick n Save, then MacFrugals and now Big Lots. You should have listened to your mother, just think of all the stuff you could have spent your money on over the years. Ha Ha Your house looks Awesome!!!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones