Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life is good

My sister-in-law is pretty much my best friend. When we go to the gym together, we can talk and laugh the whole time. Sometimes, when we lift weights, it'll take us hours to get through stuff. Then we get home, we can chat on Facebook, like we haven't seen each other for years or something. She is so fun and so kind. I'm glad my brother married her. For my birthday, she wanted to take me out to eat. We felt adventurous...so we took the train to SLC to Z Tejas. Those boys sitting behind us...they asked us where the party was after this. I told them we were way too out of their league. :)
We also met up with my fabulous teacher friends. The ones standing up teach in third grade with me. They are from Montana. The one sitting down has been there since the building of the school. We taught first grade together and now she is Kennedy's first grade teacher. They are the best...all of them!

What a fun time I had! Birthdays aren't so bad after all...


7 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

Hey BFF, your the best. I love you!! MMMMUUUAHHH (kiss kiss).

Angie said...

How fun! It sounds like a fun girls night out!

jill d said...

Happy belated Bday! I'm glad you had such a good birthday.

Michelle Woj said...

Looks like so much fun! So sad I missed it! :(

That's funny that you told those boys you were outta their leauge.. Especially since there's a line almost exactly like that in the new Combat release. Listen for it! :)

Sharon said...

That is so cool that you are a 3rd grade teacher!! 3rd grade was one of the hardest grades for me. Your 3rd graders are so so lucky!!!

The Wheelers said...

Wow, it sounds like you had a great night out! Lucky you!!

Diana said...

I am so glad you were so spoiled for your birthday. Lucky you to have so many people who love you so much.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones