Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Birthday Tag/post

So, I have to start with my amazing birthday. I am one year older and loving it. When I got to work today, my two friends had flowers on my desk. Then...they ordered pizza! They even checked with Joe to make sure it was my favorite kind and here is where it gets completely crazy-Joseph knew! Whoa!

I got many calls, texts, emails, and Facebook messages wishing me a happy day. I felt good all day. Then Joseph took the girls and me to my favorite place for sushi. Then I felt even better.Yummy! He also brought me some awesome presents. He is the best hubby ever.

The best was that my dad, MY DAD, text me tonight. If you know my dad, that is so out of control!

Kim tagged me....I tried to ignore it but felt guilty so here it goes.

1.Where is your cell phone? By my bed so that when my boyfriend calls I can sneak out.
2.Where is your significant other? Who?
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? so awesome
5. Your father? stud
6. Your favorite thing? My girls
7. Your dream last night? Making out with a boy from Joe's work
8. Your dream/goal? To survive my girls' adolescence
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? getting fat
11. Your fear? getting fat
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Not too fat
13. Where were you last night? Yoga with Kim.
14. What you're not? Naturally blonde
15. One of your wish-list items? A mud room
16. Where you grew up? Sandy, Utah
17. The last thing you did? Ate a birthday brownie from my rocking visiting teachers (please refer back to 10 and 11)
18. What are you wearing? PJ's
19. Your TV? Awesome to watch 24 on. I can't wait!!!
20. Your pet? Lucy
21. Your computer? PC
22. Your mood? Good
23. Missing someone? Mr. Sunshine and 90 degree weather
24. Your car? Armada
25. Something you're not wearing? Tiara and a boa (or am I?)
26. Favorite store? Barnes and Noble (geek)
27. Your summer? We rocked Palm Springs...how do I know it? Kim, that is all you.
28. Love someone? so many people
29. Your favorite color? Rainbow
30. When is the last time you laughed? I think I'm pretty dang funny. I'm laughing right now.
31. Last time you cried? I don't cry. I'm very cold....like Edward

So please, please, please, do it now. I don't wanna call anybody out. If you read this, you are tagged...I mean it! I know where you live! Wow, it is late!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

sushi, sushi, sushi, oh such a great husband to take you to sushi.
You'll have to let me know your favorite place so I can try it when I come to utah next!

Kimberly Lee said...

You really don't cry do you?? Ice Queen!! :)

Kimberly Lee said...

P.S. What happened to ONE word answers. :)

Karen and Adam said...

You are so funny! I laughed at so many of your answers (as long as that dream WASN'T about Adam.) ;) Seriously, happy birthday, Rachel! I'm so glad that it was fun!

Kara said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! you are so funny! now we can keep in better touch through facebook and blogging :)

Karrie said...

Hey Happy B-day. I am also glad that you have a blog as well. I'm so jealous you went to New Orleans. I bet the game was awesome! I love it there, so beautiful.

Diana said...

I am happy your birthday went so well.
Your answers crack me up. I did this awhile ago and you did so much better :)

Michelle Woj said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I'm very sad I missed your celebration! We will have to get together soon to make up for it. :)

You are so funny! You sound like just as big a geek as my teacher-husband! He LOVES 24 and he could spend days & days in Barnes and Noble! Weirdos! ;) Ha ha.

I don't think you could EVER get fat. I've seen your side kicks and uppercuts. :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones