Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dinosaur Park 2009

So, we are regulars at the Dinosaur Park up in Ogden. When Kennedy was little, she knew every dinosaur, what they ate, how big they were etc....We even had her 3rd bday party there. Because the weather was supposed to be nice, I decided to take the girls there with Sicily. She was so scared. She just stood there and wouldn't get any closer. I can't imagine why :)....
This is seriously my favorite. They ARE very dangerous.

Kennedy still loves her dinosaurs.



Sicily eventually came around. She kept saying, "The dinosaurs won't eat me mommy?"


More spring break adventures to come...we've been so busy this week! I actually feel like a semi-decent mother!

8 comments:

Angie said...

We love the Dino Park, it is one of our favorite places too!! I love that Kennedy knew all the names and what the Dinosaurs ate at 3, what a smarty pants! I also love the potty training story, what a cutie that Sicily is!

Diana said...

We've never been there. We'll have to go some Saturday.

Does your Dad know anyone that teaches Piano in Utah Valley. I've really wanted to start taking lessons again?

Karrie said...

At least you got to see the dinos. I could not get Nathan past the playground or the palientology(?) sandbox. But I guess that is why we have a pass and I don't feel too bad about going to just play. Hope you are having a great Spring Break!!! Thirty four more days of school, but I am not counting.

Melanie said...

That pic of scared Sicily is very sweet and I love how you thought to take the picture of the dinosaur from her perspective.

Darci Wilson said...

I totally remember Kennedy and her dinosaur phase! She was so funny.

Kristi Lou said...

It looks like fun. We have never been there & I bet my boys would love it. You have inspired me to take them!!!

The Wheelers said...

How fun! I forgot about the Dino Park. My kids LOVE going there, too! Thanks for your post, I may just have to make my way on up there.

The Hiller Family said...

I've yet to go there! Ethan would be amazed and in love with that place!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones