Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wednesday and Thursday

So, more adventures in spring break! We really had a blast! We had a "stay-cation" :) It was pretty rainy on these days so we met Chelsi at Arctic Circle to let the kids play on the playground. Of course, you can't pass up free cones...right Cassidee? Mmmmmmmmm. Anything sweet, and Kennedy is there!

I seriously fell in love with Sicily all over again. It was so fun to be with her.




We also went to "Monsters vs. Aliens" with Chelsi, Parker, and Payton. Hearing Parker laugh from across the row was so worth it!

Sicily had her first real cleaning with Dr. Wall. I was really stressed about her front tooth. It is discolored and it made me feel like a neglectant mother. He said it had nothing to do with her not brushing her teeth, but it looked like she had fell and bumped it. I felt a little better but hope it doesn't get any darker. She was such a good girl for Dr. Wall.



8 comments:

Angie said...

What a fun week you had! We love Dr. Wall, he is the best!

We are the Dall family said...

Ah, Rach! It was so fun to spend time with you. Wait until the summer! We are going to party DAILY!

Melanie said...

Free Ice Cream!!!! That's what I'm talking about. Oh look at what a brave girl Sicily is. How sweet.

Diana said...

Who can resist free icecream?!
Sicily is so brave that's too bad she bruised her tooth? Did you ask your Dad about piano teachers?

The Stones said...

Mmmm...ice cream...you are a super mom, look at all your adventures last week!

The Wheelers said...

Don't you just love Dr. Wall!? Cole had the same thing on his front tooth where he bumped it. By the next 6 month appt. it was back to normal color. No worries!!

Karen and Adam said...

Ok, Sicily is seriously the cutest little girl, Rachel! And I LOVE that picture of her being scared by the dinosaurs!

Anonymous said...

I have no children and I am a grown man, but I went and saw Monsters Vs.Aliens in IMAX 3D with my friend Heather, and I LOVED IT. The 3D was so awesome and there is nothing I love more than old robots and monsters.... My buddy has two tween daughters and we are going as a group to see '17 Again' tomorrow if you are interested with the fam!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones