Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter and Such

I love my sweetie pies. I really do. I love teaching (and this probably sounds really bad) but it helps me appreciate the time I have with my girlies. I love them sooooooo much. I can't imagine my life without one of them. This is the lovely ladies on Easter Sunday. SO SWEET! The Saturday before Easter, I made them do a MS Walk. We each got to decorate a shirt. It started with "I walk because" and then you filled in the blank. This is what Joe came up with (with Kim's beautiful handwriting of course).....
Cassidee's says, "people are sick and this will help them. And I'm awesome." She's so clever!


Kennedy's said, "Join the celebration". I asked her, "Where do you see that? Where is that written?" She goes, "Look around Mom. This is a big party. A celebration." She came up with that on her own! My word!


We also had a little shindig with some of their friends. It was so fun! I loved it! They ate pizza, had an Easter egg hunt, had a fashion show, watched a movie, played the Wii, screamed, and ate candy. When I told them it was time to clean up, they did!



11 comments:

Sharon said...

Your seriously the funnest mom I know!! I love your girls shirts and what they decided to say! So cute!

Alison said...

I love seeing your little famly. It is neat that you had them do the MS walk with you. I'm going to do my first 5K next month and am very excited to have my gils come watch me. YOur a great Mom, but then we had great moms to learn from.

Karen and Adam said...

I love the "...and I'm awesome" shirt!! Seriously, Rachel, I don't think I could ever keep up with you! You are awesome!!

Darci Wilson said...

Everything is a celebration when the Banks Family is around!

Angie said...

How cool that all of you did the MS walk, I love the shirts!! You are the best!!

The Wheelers said...

What an awesome idea, you rock! That sounds like it was so much fun and SO COOL that you got your girls involved!!

We are the Dall family said...

You are a fun mom! I think a break from my kids would make me love them more!

Christine said...

My mom used to say that about teaching too, that it helped her be a better mom when she was home. What a fun break you had!

Melanie said...

I love the MS walk idea. What a great thing to teach your kids. I think we are all better moms when we get a break.

Diana said...

You are a great mom, Rachel.
I love the shirts. You are teaching your children such good things.
they look beautiful for Easter.

The Stones said...

Those shirts are fantastic. No wait, they are AWESOME! What great gals you have!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones