Sunday, December 21, 2008

Annual Lee Christmas Party

Every year my mom and dad have a party for their kids. My dad had five kids with his first marriage and my mom had one with her first marriage. Then they hooked up and had me and then my brother Jon. This party is the one time I see some of my half siblings. I think my mom and dad are awesome. These are some of my bros. Mike is a bishop, Bryce is a Ute alum, and Jon...well...is Jon. Just kidding! He is my homey and fellow Ute alum.
Family pictures...always a treasure.

Joseph grabbed my phone and put the BYU game on it. My nephew, Nelson, and nephew-in-law, Mitch pretended to gaze and the beautiful poinsettia. I don't think they fooled anybody.

Cassidee loves her picture taken. We posed for a shot.

5 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

Your family sounds like a lot of fun, Rachel!!

Diana said...

What a fun party. Beautiful pictures of you and your family.

Michelle Woj said...

Wait a second..... Jon... Lee.. Is Kim's husband your brother? It's all coming together now. ;) Your party looks like a lot of fun! Love the family pictures.

I am totally down for celebrating your birthday in Jan! Let's do it! Even if it's just dinner & drinks! I think that'd be fun! :)

Kimberly Lee said...

You can always count on a good time with the Lee's :) Besides Jon you are the best part of marrying into the fam :) Love ya!!

Alison said...

I miss your Mom. I think of her every Sunday when I'm leading the music. My Mom and I use to play a little game to see if we could sing louder than your Mom. Now I think the kids at my church do the same. And I just can't get over Jon being a Dad. To me he's still your bratty younger brother. Cher looks great! What a cute family she has.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones