Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kennedy's Gingerbread House

Every year the first graders get to make gingerbread houses. It is such a fun project, it makes me miss teaching this grade level.

Anyway, Kennedy is probably my biggest stinker. She is sneaky. We'll tell her to go to bed and then find her behind the couch. She also hates vegtables. I always tell her, "You're always sick because all you want is carbs. You don't eat fruit, vegtables, or protein." But whenever it's dinner time, she yells, "I hate it! I hate it!" about the healthy food. She taught that to Sicily too...stinker! That is why she loved this project so dang much. Man, she is cute.

Then on the way to pick up Sicily, sugar rush gone...crash!


4 comments:

Angie said...

She is too cute! I love that she is sneaky. I love her gingerbread house, she did a great job!

Karen and Adam said...

Kennedy sounds so fun! We middle children make life AWESOME! :) Seriously, what a cute and fun little girl! I love the picture of her crashed after the sugar-high!

Karrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karrie said...

Oh I miss that activity as well, miss Kim too! It has been fun seeing her in a few pictures here. First graders are so stinking cute. But I love third graders. Have an AWESOME Christmas.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones