Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Classic Fun Center

My girls are sportin' some new do's! Kennedy was adamant about bangs. Cassidee wanted more layers. She really knows how to pose.

We went to Classic with a friend in Sandy.



Sicily doesn't let me do her hair AT ALL anymore. I am going crazy. Anyway, she got her haircut as well. She really did great on her Scooter too. Then she put on Kennedy's skates and made me skate around a bunch of times. My back was breaking.

I love my girls so much! Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Gotta love girls that have their mind set on doing their own hair. Luckily I think Tessi is almost over that!
All your girls look cute!!!

Angie said...

Sicily looks darling, but we have gone through the no combing hair stage and I hated it too! I love the new do's, very cute!!

Karrie said...

Cute new dos! You go girl, on the skates.

Michelle Woj said...

Ah so cute! Your girls are sooooo adorable! I love the bangs--they look awesome! I would totally have bangs if I could style them right, but I'm not very good at that. :)

I can't wait to hear about your birthday plans! Hopefully I'll be able to come. Maybe I'll see ya on Saturday and we can talk? :) Happy Happy New Year!

Kimberly Lee said...

Love those girls!! They are so cute!

Diana said...

Your girls are so cute! I am so jealous that your in New Orleans today! Have fun at the game know that this little cougar will be cheering on the Utes!

Karen and Adam said...

Cute cute hair! So you can tell me what to do with Ashley's hair. I don't have a clue. :) Your girls really are adorable!!

Kara said...

Wow!, your girls are getting so big! Time flies! Shows how much we see each other right? wish we lived closer :)

munchkin said...

Oh my! The girls are so cute!!! I miss them so much! Thanks for being such a great mom to them and sharing them with me for however short a time it was. :) Love you all!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones