Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dearest Stringham,

Forgiveness is a funny thing
I really think I can do
We've been through so much
So much, me and you

I will forever be in your debt
To your kindness and your time
Getting me Desperate Housewives
Really sounds divine

The time you stomped on Joe's white hat
Will forever be erased
And calling our boat "small"?
Well, fretting about it, such a waste

You and me are like peas and carrots
BFFs we will be
The good times will take over
And happy I will be

Thank you Stringham!

7 comments:

Diana said...

lovely poem it cracked me up.
I love your Christmas blog. Gets me really excited for the holidays!

We are the Dall family said...

It is so funny to hear you talk so nicely of someone who made you so mad when he stomped on Joes hat!
;0)

I am glad you got your D and esprate Housewives!!

No hurry and catch up so we can talk about the show.

We are the Dall family said...

Sorry, I am using a dictation software and it keeps putting in words for me.

Jaden said...

it's the least I can do for you forgiving my sins....justan tru

Kimberly Lee said...

Love the poem, hate the Christmas background already....Love ya! :)

jill d said...

At least Justan is good for something, huh? LOL! I'm glad your getting your Desperate Housewives!

The Stones said...

Beautiful and so touching...what talent Rachel! PS I'm not sure why my blog does that-but if it does it a lot that bugs! Sorry!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones