Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Deep Thoughts...by Rachel Banks

Last night, I dreamt that I had a cricket in my hair. It was just sitting there right at the top and it was very disturbing. I think it stems from Stefanie's blog and her "deep fear" of crickets. I don't share in her fear, but I hated that dream!

I also wonder why everybody is having a baby boy. Why didn't I get that baby boy? Joseph's sister just had a baby boy and named him Jackson. I can't wait to meet him. All my neighbors seem to be having boys as well. Even Bethany is getting another boy. Is one boy too much to ask? Don't get me wrong-we are done and I am grateful for each and every one of those girls. However, Joseph is the last Banks in the family so I guess the Banks are going down!

6 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

Maybe you can tell one of your girls to make their husband take the Banks name :)

p.s. Love the photo of the day. "it's hot" Look how little Sicily was.

We are the Dall family said...

Sounds like someone might be baby hungry..... No, I know you are done. But you and Joe would make a cute baby boy!!

The Stones said...

Hey, I would love all girls, so I'm thinking you're a girl hog! :) Boys are fun, though...

Stefanie said...

My apologies on the cricket issue. If it makes you feel any better, Kyndi just swatted at one with the fly swatter and it jumped at me and I screamed! Then I felt so silly. Or maybe if it makes you feel better, I dreamt last night that I was planning Kamron's funeral. I dream horrible dreams when he's outta town.
Oh - and you are perfectly welcome to borrow one of my boys anytime you want! In fact borrow them all!! (please?)

Kristi said...

You sound like there might be a chance....
I'm not going to say it because I know you're done but...my sister just found out she was pregnant & she was 'done'.... :)

The Geddes Family said...

I totally wanted another girl. Peri and I are mourning the girl we never got.:( Tiff

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones