Monday, November 17, 2008

We went to Southern California to visit Joseph's sister and her new baby this weekend. It was so fun! Here is a play by play...if you're interested :)

Friday-We hung out with Mike and Sue. Mike has been Joseph's friend since they were eight. I wasn't sure we were going to do anything because I was so tired from working all day. But after resting in the hotel for a bit, we went to dinner and dancing at an "Asian Night" club. Some drunk guy told me I was hot. It made my night.

Saturday-We finally got to meet Jackson. He was sososo little! I went with Darci to a baby shower then we shopped and organized baby stuff. Saturday night, Joseph went to play with his friends and I hung out in the hotel...all by myself...it was heaven!

Sunday-Swimming in November. I must move to LA! We visited Paul and Shirley's grave site too. All the times we'd been there, I had no idea there was this awesome historical mural and other ancient artifacts. It was amazing! Then, lunch with Greg and Krista and meeting their little baby boy too.

So much fun!

6 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

Sounds like you guys did alot in such a short time. Looks like you had a good time. Darci's baby is so tiny. Glad your home!

Karrie said...

I'm so jealous! I would love to go to California. It is so nice in the fall. Have a great day at NDPA oh I am so good at rhymes,haha. Tell Kim and Bethany and Deb hola.

Karen and Adam said...

Drunk guys telling you that you're hot... must've been a good trip! Looks like fun, Rachel!

Angie said...

I am with you swimming in November, that is my kind of place!! That makes me laugh about the drunk guy:)

We are the Dall family said...

You can move to LA for the winter swimming!! We have more to offer you here!!

BTW, I am way jealous of your trip to Cali. Next time.... take me with you!!

Diana said...

That sounds like so much fun Rachel.
How nice that you and Joseph just went (it sounds like your girls weren't there)
their baby is beautiful I love tiny newborns.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones