Sunday, November 30, 2008

Things to be Thankful For...Edition 2008

  1. Road trips in a big car (so worth it)
  2. Car DVD players
  3. iPods and really big headphones to block out any unwanted sound
  4. Joseph's Grandma, Yolanda, and her amazing cooking abilities
  5. Joseph's sister Vicki and her family
  6. Swimming three nights in a row
  7. Clean hotels with showers
  8. Joseph's past family...they came from Italy and Portugal
  9. The beach!!!
  10. Cassidee learning to play cards
  11. Kennedy teaching modern technology to an 91-year-old
  12. Joe's new video camera
  13. Sicily making life a constant adventure

12 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

Looks fun!

P.S. Kennedy's Native American looks like 3 little girls. Hmmmmm??? :)

Kimberly Lee said...

Nevermind. It mysteriously fixed itself. Weird!

Rachel Banks said...

Kim, you were right! I had to fix it :)

Alison said...

Rachel, I love your slid show. I still haven't figured out how to do them. You Thanksgiving looks so much fun. I Am Thankful for the internet and getting to know old friends again. I'm Thankful for you. YOu are as much fun as I remember.

Kimberly Lee said...

We have the same backgorund. Funny!!

Angie said...

I love the ipod picture, that is cute! I love your slide show, it looks like you had a great week!

The Hiller Family said...

I'm jealous of your trips to CA! Happy late Thanksgiving to your family!!!! Your girls are so cute, even if you are utah fans!

Michelle Woj said...

That looks like fun! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Kristi said...

I have to agree with the first too as well!!

Karen and Adam said...

I love the picture of Siciliy in the shower. You are so fun, Rachel!

Diana said...

Those are great things to be grateful for. I bet you have learned a lot of good Italian recipes from Joseph's family. If you have you should share them on your blog.

The Geddes Family said...

How much fun! I loved watching your girls play at the beach in their cute coats (I was a little jealous)!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones