Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My girls are brainwashed

Let me start this post by telling you that I have had the past three days off of work and no car to do anything with. As I have said before, I am the world's worst driver and my new car is getting fixed. As most of you know, I also am in the house with two babies for a good chunk of the day. I'm starting to go just a wee bit crazy.

Anyway, I have never been a hater! I have always shown appreciation for others views and beliefs....Are you wondering where this is going?

So, yesterday Peri came over to play the Wii with Kennedy. She took one look of Joseph's Lakers stuff and said, "You like the Lakers? The Lakers suck." To which Kennedy replied, "No, the Jazz suck. We like the Lakers." I thought that was hilarious.

Then, I was on Facebook today (of course) and one of my friends had this You Tube video about BYU being the "Lord's School". He didn't create it, he just put it on as a "What the heck is this about?" I couldn't agree with him more. That is why is was so funny, just minutes later, I heard Sicily in the other room while I was putting away laundry. She was doing this all on her own, until of course I got the camera. I'm putting another one on Facebook...I am a Ute and proud to be! My parents are Utes, my brothers are Utes, my husband has finally become a (Californian) Ute!

9 comments:

Angie said...

That is too funny!! I guess she is brainwashed:)

Karen and Adam said...

Rachel, Rachel. Or shall I say, repent ye, repent ye! ;) You guys are so funny!

Karrie said...

Oh that is so cute. She is not brainwashed just well trained, yeah that's it. Well trained. Even though I do bleed purple, go Weber! Plus we got Mac, a former Ute. But when it comes to the "holy war", its Utes all the way!

Kimberly Lee said...

Brainwashed I tell ya! I am a Ute fan, but the Lakers,seriously??? Thugs! The video was cute but it was hard to hear Sicily over that annoying christmas music blaring in the background. :) Love you BFF!

The Geddes Family said...

Your kids are brainwashed. How can you be a Utahn and not love the jazz. I grew up in CA and I hate the lakers. Well actually I used to love them as a kid. I just really hate Kobe. I guess I should not persecute the whole team because they have Kobe on their team. Peri gets her strong jazz opinions from her dad.

jill d said...

She is so cute, love the video!

Michelle Woj said...

Hey Rachel! I found your blog through Kim's blog. I hope you don't think I'm a weird stalker. :) She gave me her address at the gym tonight.

Your kids are soo cute! I love the "Go Utes!" video!!

I've got a blog but we're private. If you want to check it out, email me at michelle.wojciechowski@gmail.com and I'll send you a link!

Michelle Woj said...

P.S. I added you guys to my friends list. I hope that's ok!

Christine said...

Hey Rachel! I got your blog address on your facebook... very cute! What a great kind of brainwashed to be! (except for maybe the Lakers thing... oh well...) I'll send you the link to my blog if you want to take a look around... :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones