Friday, November 7, 2008

You're Gonna Die, Santa!

Yes, we got the Santa in our yard. We were so excited (sarcasm implied). The girls and I sorta wanted to fight him. He was an easy target.











Sicily didn't even want to be 10 feet from Santa. When I told her "hug Santa", she would run as fast as her little legs could carry her!





Jack got a bit closer, but this was just about it.










This afternoon, I thought our cat was outside, so I opened the door to let her in. The babies bolted for the open door, so I ran inside to get my shoes. It took me maybe 15 seconds. When I came back to the front yard, they were gone. I found them in the back. They had gotten on the tramp all by themselves and were singing "Ring Around the Rosie's".

10 comments:

Karrie said...

Oh my, cute Santa. Hey Rachel question??? I saw a Ren Roundy on the news the other night. Was that Ren from NDPA??? Just wondering. I'm glad they found him safe and sound.

Mrs Paskett

Kimberly Lee said...

Nice body combat moves! I'm glad they are coming in handy for you. Jeni would be so proud. :)

The Wheelers said...

Ha ha, funny you got the Santa! So, who's next?? I know a few Meadow Green people who would love him...ahem..Angie Pitts...ahem.

Karen and Adam said...

Oh, come on Rachel. We all know you wanted that Santa bad. ;) How funny!

The Hiller Family said...

I'm glad you got the Santa... that means it's not in our yard!! Ha ha ha

Rachel Banks said...

Just for the record, Rognon told me to keep it up in Coventry Park. Hopefully Santa will make his way back to the MG hood soon! And also, any "Happy Gilmore" fans?

Kristi said...

I know that the Santa is...ugly...but everytime I drove past it the kids would say HI Santa, Bye Santa.

We are the Dall family said...

Can't wait to see when you post pictures of where Santa ended up next!

Karen and Adam said...

PS--You're gonna die, clown!! (Is that the Happy Gilmore you're referring to?) :)

The Donigans said...

Hey there! Lucky you, Santa came to visit early! Like Krisi's kids, my kids are in love with that Santa. They're always happy to spot him.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones