Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday was awesome!

Joseph bought the girls Ute shirts. He is a dedicated fan. By the way, I was a Ute before him. I have had so many people ask me if I cheer for them because of him...No Way! I don't love everything he loves...Xbox, Lakers, golf, stupid television, loud music with too much bass, The Raiders. I could go on, but will spare my fingers from typing non stop for the night. I sure do love those girls though. We had a great day at Barnes and Noble. It is so hard not to buy so many books. Let me tell you what a nice person I am: A friend called ME and asked ME if I wanted two Ute tickets. Of course I said, "heck ya!". Then I discovered that I couldn't find a babysitter. So do you know how nice I am? I told Joseph to take my little brother. I'm sure glad they had fun.
I guess you could say that we had a blast too. The girls kept running in when they heard my sister-in-law, Kim Lee, and my teacher friend, Kim Wood screaming at the top of our lungs. We love Max Hall.

If you look close, you can see all the way down my throat. Wow, cameras capture so much!



I really had low expectations for "Twilight". I am really not a fan of gushy love stories. But when some ladies were going I decided I could concur my fear of public movie theaters and head to the movies. I was pleasantly surprised. All the characters matched exactly what I pictured from reading the novels. I really like this film and hope the other don't disappoint.

9 comments:

Alison said...

I'm glad you had fun watching from home. YOur girls are so cute.
I didn't know you had a fear of public movie theaters? I'm rebeling aginst Twilight. I don't have any interst in the book or the movie. I think I'm the only woman in the state that won't see it.

Kimberly Lee said...

Saturday was fun! I think we had more fun than the boys, except that we didn't get our nachos!

Angie said...

You are the nicest person ever, giving up your ticket! Wow, what a selfless person you are:) Your girls look so cute in their U shirts!

Michelle Woj said...

You guys look like you have soooo much fun! :) I love how I am "Michelle from the gym" on your blog. LOL

Stefanie said...

I went and saw Twilight on Saturday with Crystal. And although there were some silly corny moments (Hold on tight spider monkey) I actually really enjoyed the movie.
Many people have given it poor reviews, so I'm glad you're on my side.
I do not however agree with your Utes passion. But go to my blog and read my happy list from today... you m ay enjoy the BYU comment I made...

The Geddes Family said...

Rachel, I am impressed that you gave up those Ute tickets. That is way selfless. I'm glad you likes Twilight. I was also pleasantly surprised.

Diana said...

I'm glad someone loves Max Hall. My friend said he should have been the MVP of the game for Utah.
I'm over it now though.
YOu guys look so cute in your Utah shirts.
You are one nice wife. I totally would've just found a friend to go to the game with and left Lou home with the kids.

Karrie said...

You are such a nice wife. Giving up Utah v. BYU tickets, are ya crazy!!??? But it looks like you had fun. Oh seeing Kim W, I miss you guys at NDPA so much. If only they would pay my gas. But OPA is fun too. Have a great weekend. My vacation started today @1pm I love early days!

Karen and Adam said...

WOW! Your little brother owes you big time, Rachel! Really, your girls are cute little Ute fans. Sad game for my part, but looks like you guys had a blast...from the looks of the throat picture! :) You are so fun, Rachel!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones