Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Break

On Thursday night, we went up to Heber to a friend's cabin. The weather on Friday was perfect. I love the fall and I love my girls. They played so well outside and had a blast! Sicily is still in love with Rocky. She had to take him on a walk. I'm trying to convince Joseph to get her a dog for Christmas. She just loves this little guy.
I don't love four wheeling. It is dusty and bumpy. But I realized this weekend that this is one of the few times Joseph lets me hold on to him and hug him. So, I guess it is worth it, right?

After four wheeling, I went to see Sean at his art show. He is quite talented. (I don't remember him being that tall though.) I'm wanting him to paint some Red Sox stuff for our basement. Are they going to make it to the World Series? I guess we'll find out tonight! Make sure to scroll to the bottom. I added a new slideshow of our Halloweens over the years. It's so neat to see how much the girls have changed and grown. AAAHHH-pretty soon I'll have a teenager on my hands. That can't be right, a teenager?

3 comments:

Angie said...

What a fun weekend! I love your slide show, what cute kids you have!

We are the Dall family said...

You are such a cute family. I bet it was such a nice day up on the mountains.

Kristi said...

Looks like fun. I LOVE fourwheeling!!!! It is so relaxing to me.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones