Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Carnival

Last night, the girls and I went to our school's Fall Carnival. The ladies that put this together are simply amazing. They come into the school day in and day out, volunteering. I'm so grateful to them for providing a night full of fun!



Sicily wasn't doing very well by the end of the night. She felt really warm, and well, was laying on the floor. Luckily, I had some friends take Cassidee and Kennedy for the last little bit so I could sit with Sicily. SO SAD!





3 comments:

Angie said...

Poor little Sicily, I hope she is feeling better. The Carnival looked like a lot of fun!

Kimberly Lee said...

Looks like fun! Chandler is sitting with me while i am looking at this saying, "lee lee, and kennanee." Funny, he loves you guys.

Karen and Adam said...

What a sad little Care Bear on the floor! Looks like so much fun at that carnival! Hey, your music just makes my day whenever I look at your blog! You are so fun!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones