Friday, October 24, 2008

Spouse to the Rescue!

I so appreciate everybody's words of incouragement. I love my friends, family, and neighbors. I couldn't ask for more!

Yahoo! Joseph is home and killed the really fat spider that was in my kitchen. He is such a man! I'm glad he is home.

I brought my camera to school yesterday to take a picture of our "Drug Free" door for my teacher blog. I think it turned out really cute. I love those third graders. Kennedy's first grade teacher is my really good friend. She sent her over to my classroom dressed like a witch. The best is when she sings the song "I'm a Mean Old Witch". Kennedy has the best cackle.


2 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

I'm glad he's home, Rachel! Hey, I LOVE the Enya!

The Stones said...

Oh my, her dimples are to die for! What a doll, I can't believe how big she is!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones