Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's sunny again!

So, this post has no pictures or anything interesting to say. I was just out working in the yard when a "friend" text me (you know who you are, jerk) and made fun of my blog. Anyway, not a lot to say so I think I'll just rummage up what I can. (This is dedicated to you...watch your back!)

Last week, I started on Facebook. I absolutely love it. I have reconnected with friends from high school, middle school, and even elementary school. This will be great for me, especially with winter on the way and I can't get outside as much.

Then, last night, I actually went out to a nice dinner with some girl friends! Can you imagine? I try to get out but it is stuff like...run to Old Navy for some uniforms for the girls or get to the gym for my 90 minutes of me time...but a nice dinner? In Salt Lake? Without any children? It was amazing! We didn't even talk about school. We had a wonderful conversation and got to know each other even more. It was wonderful! Thanks Jenn and Begona.

I'm also happy about this weekend. We are headed out of town for a day in the mountains, going to try to make it to Sean's art show downtown, getting my hair done, the Utes play (7-0 baby!), and hanging out at a friend's house. I feel like a teenager again!

Plus, I don't know what it is, but I love my blue toe nail polish. I've never done blue...mmmm, I wonder why.

5 comments:

The Stones said...

Yay for girls' nights! Nothing like a peaceful dinner to remind you of your old self! Maybe that's where the love of blue nail polish comes in...and I totally understand, call me goth, but I'm into really dark brown nail polish right now!

Stefanie said...

Rachel - I totally get you on the facebook thing. It gives me a bit of sanity in my day. And this blogging stuff is my stress relief I think. Just so you know, I love your blog page. Have a good day!!

Kimberly Lee said...

I LOVE blue toenail polish!

We are the Dall family said...

Wow, you have a busy weekend planned. I am glad you are including us in your plans. Excited to see you!!

Karen and Adam said...

It's funny what a different person I am after a night like that! I'm glad you have more fun stuff planned!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones