Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sad Day!

So, I was really bummed out by the snow today. I just wasn't ready. Plus, I had to risk my life by putting two coolers on top of each other to climb up to get the kids winter clothes down. They were really excited to get out and play in the snow (I know, not a Sunday thing but...). I also killed three spiders-which makes me sick. I seriously can't even handle it.

So, I thought I was having a pretty bad day. Until I found out one of my best friends from high school is sick. Really sick with cancer. He was so nice to me and drew the best picture of me snowboarding. If you have time to check out his site and help him out, I'd appreciate it! http://www.keepseanalive.com/

3 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

Sorry you Sunday was so crappy. That is sad about your friend. I hope all works out for him.

Karen and Adam said...

I like snow, but I'm not quite ready either. Man, good luck with everything with your friend!

Kimberly Lee said...

Yeh, get the snow out! It has ruined my flowers and plants that were not ready for it! Sorry about your friend, Who is it? Anyone Jon would know?

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones