Friday, October 3, 2008

Go UTES!!!!!

This is at the end of the U game on Thursday. I wasn't planning on going. We actually had swimming lessons that night but then the girls' swimming teacher called and asked if she could reschedule. I asked her why (I'm pretty nosey) and she told me she wanted to go to the game. I was really excited because I wanted to go to the game too! I can't believe they pulled it off, I was so dang worried! This is when the MUSS (mighty Ute student section) was rushing the field. It was one of the most fantastic games I have ever been to. Thanks Dickie for taking me! You can see the crowd on the field start to grow.
This is what the fans looked like (well, maybe just the crazy ones). That is Joseph, Mike Dickamore (Dickie) and BJ.
This one is funny because there are more people on the field than in the stand.
This is a rare opportunity to see Joe and I in the same picture, actually smiling! Thank goodness for those Utes!

6 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

Oh, you mean you're UTE fans? You seemed like such NICE people! ;) I'm so just kidding. :) Sounds like that game was awesome! How fun you got to go! We know whose driveway to paint blue this coming November, though, eh? ;)

Kristi said...

I am glad you got to go. Drew had a good time & was all excited when they won!

We are the Dall family said...

Ryan says that if you need help painting the Jensen's house red.... he is there for you!

He says, "Don't threat'n my Ute fans!!"

The Stones said...

Jarum went too and came home without a voice, he was screaming so loud. Oh these Ute fans!

Stefanie said...

Hey Rach - its Stefanie... two words for you --> GO BYU!!!

Stefanie said...

Oh PS check out my blog - stefaniepete.blogspot.com

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones